Sunday, April 01, 2001

April 1, 2001 BEER THING

Well, it went like this. I was doing the beer thing. It was foaming all over, so I was cleaning it up like I do every morning after taking a shower. The 5 gallon jug was all sticky so I was washing it and went to move it back onto the pizza pan. It slipped a little and this piece of glass fell out of the jug. It was about 6 inches long. Do you have any idea how fast beer will come out of a hole that big? I do. Yes, I did say shit very loudly. Ilene blushed. Do you know how big of a spot five gallons of beer makes? I do. The only goooood thing is the basement smells so gooood. I get thirsty ever time I go down there. I am making a lot of trips just to smell.

I bought a new jug and ingredients. Yes, I sprung for a handle for the jug. Now to make a board to sit it on. I don't want to break another one.

How is your day going?

PS November, 2007 – I did it again! This time it was with red grape wine, and I did say “shit” again too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home