Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nov. 10, 2008 – Monday Night Football

It was a fun night. We went to Monday Night Football, SF vs AZ, at McMenamins Pub in the old Mission in Portland, OR. The game was close all the way - most of the time within one point. The first touch down was within 12 seconds. I bought hamburgers and beer for Zida (daughter), Matt, Tim (sons-in-law), and myself. Zida bought another pitcher of Terminator and soon it was the half. As I came back from the little room I got thirsty so I bought another pitcher to fill me back up. I was getting dehydrated. The game was undecided till the last play and AZ won by five.

Now being happy as I was, Zida drove with the help of three guys. We helped her as much as we could in our state. As we were going down Water Avenue, at the bottom of the hill a young lady was changing a flat. Matt made first contact and asked her if she needed help. She could not lift her tire off so he did that for her. We were waiting for a train so we all got out and they put me to work putting on the donut tire. Tim ran the jack and she was asking how much beer we had been drinking. Zida said one pitcher. She lied so we looked like we could not hold our beer. I gave her a big hug - you guys eat your heart out - A new girl to my list. I am such a girl charmer. (I think I hurt my arm patting myself on the back.)

It was a fun night and we had a great time.

Byran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home